Skip to main content

I'm New...

January 24, 2009

A little nervous I sit here wondering..Will I be accepted?? Will I be understood?? Will anyone even care to listen??

The "new guy", looking for one bright smile...a welcome of sorts or will there be rejection? I feel excited while at the same time a bit nervous. These are my words/thoughts/feelings, will they be understood? Who cares really, see I'm new so no one knows me anyway..I have the element of surprise on my side, I get to make a mistake here or there..ask the dumb question if I so choose. Like that first day in school or the first day at a new job, I'll just sit back for a bit and evaluate. Watch what those around me do and interject only when I see the perfect opening, sure some will judge me on my outward appearance alone, but will it matter once they know the inner me? Some may make it easy for me to adjust, others may attempt to throw obstacles in my path. I'm just the new guy here people so you know nothing of my past....

Comments

  1. very cool, as I said I would check your blog out...Its so cool writing there!

    xoxo

    Laila Rae

    check me out: http://lailarae.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...