Skip to main content

Only those that truly Know Me Will Understand

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I unlike most people that I know stay up all night and in doing so I've come up with some interesting shit from time to time, and on most ocassions the thought of "blogging" about them hits me when I do finally lay down to go to sleep.. So tonight/today(whatever) I'll let you all in on one:

I've finally reached a point in my life where I just don't give a damn anymore, not about life in general but about what "everyone feels is sooo damn important". I can honestly say(unike many other men) that I've lied to make myself "seem" better than other men, I've been the player, the pimp and damnit the hustler, I've had more than my far share of women thru the years, even been married. But one thing that I've always TRIED to be is real, i..and by that I mean I've never once "acted" a certain way, I know I know earlier I said I've done my share of lying...shit we all have. But I'm passed all of that now...This blog is mainly for EVERY woman that I know, friends and otherwise.

I need y'all to do me a favor, kinda like the movie Pay if Forward, take what you kow about men, all that you've learned and pass that knowledge along. I'm not saying this to be a guy hater, but more as a "Real Man" supporter, lately it seems to me that every woman in this world has been hurt in someway by a guy...well damn I'm tired of it just as much as you are. One simple thing that you all have to learn is that we NEVER change, I don't care what we say or how we say it....it's never going to happen. I should know I am a guy. Take myself for example....terrible with the phone, horrible at the return phone call and sometimes I tend to drop off the map. Not because of the person who's calling but mainly because I'm an idiot when it comes to that. Women on the other hand seem to put sooo much weight into us men that you often forget who you are, by that I mean you sacrifce your own goals, tend to lose your on personality. Basically y'all just turn into mindless slaves. 'Sup with that? Why not be who you are no matter what?? And while I know that a few of you are going to say "Well that's what you do when you fall in love" that's not what we think about, honestly I don't know what we think about sometimes(myself included). I do know that feelings and love often aren't on the top of the list.

Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right, who knows then again who cares? Certainly not me....I'll go ahead and end this little rant before I confuse even myself but I'll end it by say this: No matter who you meet and how long you date(or whatever) just be you, 'cause in the end that's all us real men want anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...