Skip to main content

Sit _ & Pick .M3. - (Part 2 of 2)

May these sheets of paper fly, I’m filling in old lines and giving new “clues”, I’ll leave them along the path of the journey not that has yet to begin. It’s me today, and my thoughts are “checking in”.  I’ve got a few things to say today people and I will not be ignored.  Time to be a little “real”, so all pussy faggots must go…Seems someone at the VA wants my attention..Well, okay Mr. Kruse you’ve got my attention…LET’S GO:

To that bitch-faggot-pussy-motherfucker who keeps sending out the “reply” emails for EVERY company in the world – FUCK YOU – and that comes not only from me, but from everyone else in the world who writes a letter and gets back one of your shitty responses.  No Sir, you DO NOT get a image today…You don’t get “Thank You” and you certainly will not have your letter saved in my “Happy Letters” mailbox…FUCK YOU..Put my letter in the name next time, SPELL my shit right next time..It’s AMARI…Is that too much to ask?  Can you make an effort to ensure that I feel that the letter that you send back to me is meant for me and not jsut for whoever is on the other side of the .2.?  Address the matter of which I wrote to you about, I contacted you about it to begin with..the least you could do is keep it “REAL” when you respond back.(I love slang)

Starting a letter to me with “ Dear Sir or Ma’am”…Hmm, I swear that there were like a thousand forms that I had to fill out that involved me starting with me typing in my name.  You mean to tell me that you don’t have at least one program that at least inputs the names for you? I do, I think that everyone who returns emails should…Helps keep you both organized and lazy…Or how about just reading my letter and responding to the things that I have to say.  Get off of your “Online Poker” and do something other than just sending out mass emails…Wow, What an excellent fucking idea…Hey, why not make that something like a…GOAL…Look at that I gave you a goal to go for…What do you say??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...