Skip to main content

Title Doesn’t …?

Before I start…Have you figured out the      ?

Ya wanna know what really fucking bothers me sometimes?? it really fucking sucks when there’s no one around to think with.  Not necessarily there to talk to, but I’m talking think…Where you’re there and you only say something when whatever you’re thinking provokes words. A short conversation lasting only seconds, but it hangs in the air, standing by to resume at any minute….Perhaps my main problem it the fact that sometimes when I’m writing I tend to drift off and say space space what’s on my {@^@}?

I just gave you 2 more riddles…

I’ll give you two hints…I just told you one by telling you in pink & the other is > YES, I meant to type “ space  space”..I think I did it again as a matter of fact..okay really…If you look at it you’ll see that I meant to type space after I pressed space twice, I really thought you’d get it and read “say space,space,space.space..what is that picture…?..You fool, I just told you I had 2 riddles…

Whatever, it’s a joke when you say it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...