Skip to main content

So FN Dumb

So…True Story:

Gotta phone call today…got a phone call about my daughter Natalie(See Post: Dear World)”, seems as though justice really is blind…Fuck it, I think I’m saying..So..Once again I get to lose something that matters the world to me. Damn, I took a heart hit today. What your read below is what I do when I have a bad day, or my heart gets broken, this I cope when I am sad…Perhaps that’s sad, whatever, today I just don’t give a FUCK.

Fuck You, if you take my daughter, fuck you if you think you know what’s best for her, and fuck you if thought that I didn’t care. Fuck you for thinking that her dumbass fucking mom really cares, HELLO, she’s a FUCKING BITCH, she just wants the money, don’t be fooled by the faces, check my daughters scares, you can clearly see them there. In her eyes and her heart are where the answers lay to “what’s best for her” and well yeah I may have my own problems, but none of my problems have been any of your courts…I say things a lot, that’s my problem. I think out loud all of the time, that’s my problem. I have emotions, I have no job, I go to school and yeah well my life’s not perfect, but I bet you couldn’t get the kids in my house to agree with that view. I mean it’s not like I’m talking about my “job” or anything, but I’ve been a part for over 9 years now and well by comparison to her mother, I’d say my “parenting history” is pretty clean. I mean yeah I may have gotten my daughters to addicted to Halo, but just last night we were online OWNING FOOLS as a Team. We even played Aegis Wing, together, so maybe I’ve also ‘caused an HD Addiction. But fuck, my girls are still hooked on books and everyday they learn and teach each other things, um…in 9 years they haven’t “missed” a meal, may not have had the meal that they wanted, but even when I didn’t, they ate. I’m not afraid to admit  that I’ve done whatever I felt was necessary for them to have, even if it meant by me having not. I’ve put in the effort, I can make you a promise, or tell you what I can do..Not because I wouldn’t know where to start, but because I wouldn’t know where to end. My children are an area were I NEVER FAIL, I may make mistakes, but I have not nor will not fail. I already said it, but again I’ll bring it up, I may not have a job..but I have enough income to support another part of my heart. She’s my child, I’ll give up everything “personal” that I have for her. I can make it work, I’m doing it now. I mean no disrespect to the mother of my child for the words I said before, but damn,I really wanna know how in the FUCK can a room full of people with college degrees be so FUCKING DUMB?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...