Skip to main content

CREATIVE REALITY

IMAGINE.

 

Imagine it all.
Imagine not if you can't...nah...IMAGINE and I'll swear you'll see you could.

 

Circle of MUST, Square of CARE

 

The same old thing, just-just uh'me and my same old dreams, me and my tired thoughts, me on how I feel versus the seeds, growth through victory, stiff arm my way pass doubt dealing defeat a bit of bitter lathered kick blocking low and swinging wide connectin' knockouts on repeat I win the most, sprinkled scantily gladly I take the reigns of success while sailing life through all storms, good with the bad mixed mood seas of salties range my peeps happy-happy joy-joy or :('y doin' it for my team wit no chains only αδάμας in our rings I@y@ Imagine' if:


THIS = THAT
THAT = WHAT
WHAT = WHO

WHO = YOU
YOU = ME


See it. Feel it. Say it. + Belief is how I manage to beyond,
what others perceive as improbable or impossible is simply a matter or worth in my self estimation.
I'm making scents for my Beans & Brew,
blazing the blocks'epreneur trail with a pocket full'uh rocks may look ratchet when I'm racking slip that catch back bet stacks'cho Becky drops, BE to the highest power under the Son
@y@ Imagine this:
Mind blowin' breathless scream sequence.
Though through it all I often if it all makes sense.

 


#CREATIVEREALITY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...