Skip to main content

Dear W@rld,

I write you this letter to let you know about my life and how things are going right now, I know that it's been awhile since we've talked but I felt we both needed to right now, see I have some things going on that I know I need your assistance on. So if you've got a second, can you sit down when you read this? I'm sure that when you do you will see just why I wrote this, not to waste your time, but to ask for your assistance, your better at this than I am and I'd think you'd see it's worth it. If your read what I've got wrote down, maybe you'd see I'm worth it. This is indeed "Non-Fiction" and the facts if checked are valid and yes there kept in courts called "Closed Circuit". If you read it and find your efforts aren't worth it, would you kindly text a friend and ask them what it's worth is? I really need to find someone who can help me find someone who sees my time is worth it, 'cause the time has started winding, now I'm racing, thoughts spacing, the prize is on the line so why are you waiting? My "Need for Help" is CALLING you, Hello?









N - Nine years old


A - Always in my heart


T - Truly Mine


A - Adoring


L - Loved


I - Intelligent


E - Everyone, I want you to meet my oldest daughter,who is currently sitting in a behavioral hospital. She is there for behavioral problems that other people tell me she has, but in the short time that I got to spend with her yesterday I was with the only person in the world who truly needs love. Like other may say they do or say that they know what it feels like to need love. I saw that person, I experienced her need, I witnessed her smile yesterday afternoon, I had that moment when there was nothing there but my heart and I still feel that today.

I am yelling this in my head and in my heart out loud at you thru these fingers:

--->AMERICA MY "SWEETROLL" NEEDS LOVE RIGHT NOW!!!<---

Put in a facility where she is by those around her that were burdened with nothing more but the task of loving her. That's it because thru loving her EVERYTHING else she needed would have come naturally to her. The clothes, the food, the roof over head, her education - All the result sof love...All you had to do, All I had to do. But instead I'll admit that my love, the love I had and have came with blame. Blame for decisons that ill acting actions that adults made, a kneel to inhibitions that we allowed to take place.

Now, now things are out of Love's Hands, now things are in the hands of those who are paid to make decisions of facts. Those who are bound not to let there feelings or there love involved, they are unallowed to feel passion for people. They are only allowed the produce results "based on the law". And I, I am now faced with the task of working with or thru these laws equiped with nothing but my mind and my love, I will eIrraC in my hands with me the "Scraps of Knowledge" of and LOVE I'll get from you WORLD for putting a piece of my LIFE into your MIND.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...