Skip to main content

Impulse






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Soooo Confucius that it makes wonders match...


Pain is only temporary while joy lasts forever
they say misery loves company I say etcetera etcetera

So gone off so don't excuse me if my focus is too tuned and I forget to provide clarity but for none I gives a hoot just a hack about the placement of another's boundaries in my scene frame-less scraps of knowledge architect stores one always in the standby cupboard case of if it's all about steps closer and closer as I move pushing ever forward towards crossing the threshold of excellence auto rejecting all outside that |parameter| no hope no belief that's the rack, it's eat 'till my tummies full from the table of the highest honor or leave a plate of needless scraps for the fools in alley of my past to ponder over strive or starve - analog attempts to extrapolate my + digital connection to success without = expectation leads to digits wrung into extinction counter adds sense track out puts high risk into reading warning signs emits subject to wringing proof rendering clues a quest of extraction to quench that one of a kind meaning neediness thirsts leading the weak to a shallow 6 feet of restlessness the result of a reckless cursive loneliness thats earth to all dirts I C.C my condolences with black & yellow roses to friends & families of fallen foes clinging to false hopes of my inability to rise to new plateaus sealed with a kiss a note to shelf for self is truth to know more or wonder love as a lost letter for those that can't stand to sync with me for shelter drown in puddles of self loathe sinkin' in pools of never those who fail to wade in the wake of the ever present more catch a fresh wind of failure me I'm taking leaps and broad sweeps a brush pushing a basket full of next while you ninjas watchin' waitin' and holding breathes I'm out-pacing breaking free through life's open gaps getting better by the feat as the minutes tick away your bitter by the moment defeats __t I'm hearing gots me feeling that some fearing how I'm rolling that I'm nearin' a tragic end change that friends I'm just growing never wants never gets never had never miss all I am all I know all they can't is all I show 'tis the window that I open when I scribble on a wall washing my face in a million dollar room with a million dollar view chasing billion dollar thoughts pause in the mirror reflect fate see me skipping limits cross the river of doubt sailing off the ripples of hope I'm doing BETTER THAN EVER BETTER THAN ITS EVER BEEN DONE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...