Skip to main content

4Ever Loved


What if I told you all you need is hope to live your dreams?

What if I showed you?

What if I shouldered all the load?

Would you believe?

All your worries, all your fear, all your anguish is my pain...





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Tick tocking my way through some ordinary thoughts,
scenes of loss, stings of death, pangs of misery all around
How can I heal? How can I help? How can I give more of myself?
What else is needed from me in this world?
What else is needed from me in this world?

I'm wondering loudly about tomorrow,
but tommorow's a long ways from today,
wondering if I give you all my energy, will you allow to quietly absorb all of your pain,
If I sacrifice my wants, will that satisfy your needs,
If I promise to keep pushing forward, will at least consider following the path I leave,

Solemnly swear to you my open heart, hand-in-hand, I gotcha back,
bet as long as I have a breathe left in these lungs I'm head n' shoulders deep for ya man, fellow soul, same brother different mother no color
May my children and your children one day grown to understand each other,

I'm no preacher, I'm just 'Saying extraordinary reaches often begin with the extension of palms, take a glance at my thoughts and scene two hands planting seeds just a way grasp growth even if Psalms ain'tcha read you share the root that I'm from.

My Prayers + My Dreams = YOU 4 EVER LOVED <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Who's Saying This

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...