Skip to main content

National Champs

Revo

 

All my Killeen Revolution if you with meh PUTCHO HELMETS IN THE AIR,
If ya with meh,
If ya with meh,
PUTCHO HELMETS IN THE AIR!

On Saturday it's goin' down and you know them Rockets scared,
If you Revo stand up,
If you Revo stand up,
Getcho mouthpiece in and strap them shoulda pads on,
Strap them shoulda pads on,
Strap them shoulda pads on,
Throw that K up in the air and rep that 2-5-4,
They ain't ready out in 'Bama for that Bell County Stomp,

If ya with meh,
If ya with meh,
Tear these motherfuckas up!
Tear these motherfuckas up!
Tear these motherfuckas up!

Check-
National Champ on the line so it's 20105 A.D any Rockets in the way is catching hits sticks on the fly in a EA sports game way, drag them niggas in the river for the ring Revo rides, lights out orders issued to #40 (aka) Father Time! Bring that trophy to 7654me1 time

If ya with meh,
If ya with meh,
Yell "REVO LET'S RIDE!!"

K-Town show out on the field and leave them in the dirt, bodies bloodied up, bones broken, make 'em hurt bet they jerk, bet they quit from all the hurt, put it down for it all it's worth!

#40 Put in work for me, I'm rooting for ya big bruh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...