Skip to main content

Three Rules of One

Ever since the idea hit me as a child, my has been to buy beachfront property somewhere along the coast of San Diego, California and building a house with walls that open so that every night I can fall asleep to the sounds of the sea. Purchase a sports franchise or two and run one of the world's most successful companies ever. All while giving back, paving new ways, and providing an avenue of forward. I held onto that plan throughout my life and not once have I ever considered any alternate. I couldn't, though I admit there have been a plethora of moments where a review of the steps taken has been warranted. Never a single day where "I'll settle with this for now" or "Maybe it's not possible" prevailed over my pursuit. The end result has appeared to move farther into the distance, but never into the abyss. I have examined the results achieved by those before me and those along side me, and have drawn the conclusion that if it were possible for one then surely it is possible for another. Thrilled at all times I am, 'overly', some would remark, with the idea..with the picture...with the confidence in knowing that eventually all of the other sub-plans and strategies that I exercise and execute properly will propel me towards my oh so anticipated reality, even when it appears to collide with another persons thought de rationale.

As I lay here on my office floor examining the calendar on the wall, I can't help but to shake my head and smile. Smile because I know that no matter what the date it may be I am that one day closer to and one more day away until those nights and those days.

1. Confession: I believe that everyday is that day.
1. Truth: Only death can stop me.
1. Rule: Never give up.

.2. Who's Saying This .2.

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...