Skip to main content

ifromthe<3

“I rock, you rock, yeah we rock hard…put your fingers on the glass ma, let’s see if we can  fog the windows up in this car..nah ma, no worries I ain’t racing, I’ve been pacin’, I mean  patient, kept my engine cool, careful not to slip the clutch, understand this is my mind, these are my thoughts and this..well this one is from the heart…”

“Celebrate it’s Friday sweetheart, that time of the week when I say the words that get your legs to part…”          -.2dot

A Customer Service Letter From My Heart 2 Yours:

Dear Heart,

I want to draw your attention if I may, draw your attention back to me and how I beat..It’s from me, the heart, his heart,  that I speak to you, because as you can see, the mind and the mouth tend to get in the way at times. I feel that if I spoke to you, then there will be no deleting our message…I don’t know what it is or how to explain it to you, but I feel as if you get my message and you understand, then no matter what..we’ll always have the same:

 

Know that while our bodies are screaming: “Fuck it…I want you, I need, you .2dot..as much as I try to fight it…yeah I’ll admit it…I’m image so, yeah I know now that I’m kinda feelin’ I need ya, I didn’t know it until I looked into your eyes, perfect timing with the setting of the sun, right behind those lines, enough rhyming, no Shut Out, you scored with my heart. 10 Innings with the same pitcher and I’ll gladly hold the call to the bullpen..

Know that while my mind may be thinking: “My thoughts are changing all of the time, how can I get her to understand that she is within my plan, that it’s to your hand that my knees bend, not for now, but forever, you understand? I rock, you rock, I am but a man, you understand? and >2<, not as >1< is how I see us standing, ya understand? Feel my words and rock to my rhythm, yeah I’m off the image a little, but it’s your mind I’m still trying to hold onto…”

 

Know that while those things are a part of me, they are not all that makes me. I am but the image ..and because you know me, then you should know that I’ve shared this message before, I make no attempt to apologize..

See, I’m the heart..and while that voice up there may say all those things because it’s Friday and it just wants to fuck you..I’m the heart baby…

Feel M3?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...