Skip to main content

Open Interpretation

Just because I'm never worried, doesn't mean I'm never scared.
Just because I have faith, doesn't mean I'm never afraid.
Just because I'm brave, doesn't mean I'm a fool.

Man! Just because I am, I can. I do.
I do believe like Joesph that our Heavenly Father is real and #itestify this in front of the whole wide world to all my family and all my friends, #itestify from my heart no matter how that makes anyone else feel. #itestify that my mission is to extend Gods love far beyond any stretch of imagination or distance..I may not be a Rhodes Scholar or High School graduate, nor a sports star or a celebrity, doesn't change the fact that I'm blessed in the traditional sense, not wealthy, living just barely above impoverishment, still though I know that when I need, whatever I need will be provided for me in  tremendous abundance.

#TRUTH I oftened wish that making a million bucks was only as simple as closing my eyes and counting...1-2-3. Then one day I opened my eyes and realized that I was bankrupting my future. That was when I knew that the only way to truly infinitely change my life was to truly commit to my dream even if it meant confronting my worst nightmare.

#irepent every time I slip, I praise up every time I fall down.

I try to keep to the #WordOfWisdom just as I try to keep to the #Gospel,  I'd like to think that even though I'm no Thomas, Edison, or Monson in my own way because of my faith I too can hold my hand up like Thurgood Marshall.

#ipray for all and express my love without regard to acceptance, in the name of the one who sacrificed his blood for my flesh, respected or nah, I hereby profess my covenant to forever share the power that comes from daily akˈnälijmənt.

**Let not the judgement of those who walk this earth, persuade not my or  your path. Follow your own vision. Ask your own questions Seek your own answers. Trust your own evidence.**

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...