Skip to main content

One Like, Forever All (If Einstein Had Facebook)

Just like Einstein, but I'm not.

All it takes is one to like and history is saved.
All it takes is one like and change is forever made.

All I need is one like:

All I need is one to say: I know
All I need is one to say: I am
All I need is one to say: I can
All I need is one to say: I will
All I need Is one to say: I do

I need a friend of a friend to say: Me
I need a friend of a friend to say: I'll be the one
I need a friend of a friend to say: Me too

And I present proof...That I'm not just like Einstein...I'm who Einstein would like if Einstein had @Facebook...

$10,000.00 is nothing compared to the billions that one can affect. Though I suppose to sum is the only reason why some are. For all though, I have found that the glory comes not in the joy of the moment but rather in the sustainability of the stimulant.  

Hello my name is Amari L. Williams, and well while neither my grammar nor approach are correct, my evidence is more precise than suffice. my proof is easily recognized by the more shadows that I quantify. My realizations  I present in a scene formed and forged in belief.

My goal is simple, to prove that through the power of positive affirmation. One person can create and invent their own infinite success in all areas of life. How it is a natural human ability, and how it can be taught, learned, or discovered and then applied. How doing so holds a value beyond any form of math, science, or currency. And how such done in a matter of seconds each day, not only can, but will forever have a changing impact on both the life of an individual and the all those in the world they encounter.

I respectfully challenge anyone willing to contest.

The manner of which I've chosen to share my findings with the world should by now be most obvious. Though I must admit that my only fear is that the many who fail to understand will out number those who comprehend.

Simply put my entry is an invitation extended beyond walls, bridges, and oceans.

www.facebook.com/Whos.Saying.This

To all, for all, from one affirmation through infinity and beyond!

All it takes is one to like for

I need one to say: I know
I need one to say: I am
I need one to say: I can
I need one to say: I will
I need one to say: I do

I need a friend of a friend to say: Me
I need a friend of a friend to say: I'll be the one
I need a friend of a friend to say: Me too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...