Skip to main content

Chorus

{I NEED A LITTLE BACKUP}

-Whew-
Okay...
-Ahhem-
I'll sing these words to you over and over again
if it means that for once they have any hope, any chance
of eliciting any sort of a reaction from you,
just so for once I'll be the first to know that what I'm feeling isn't just being felt by me, so need to know, need you to show that I'm not alone
I swear I'll scream these words out loud if I have to in the middle of a crowd full of strangers, just for the slightest glance from you...just so you know..that I'm never  #LettinGo

Sayin'
Let's go!
Let's go!

Anywhere
Let's Go! Anytime day or night it doesn't matter I don't care nah-nope
just take me with you if you leave just don't leave without me, take me with you..whether by land hand in hand or on a lone raft at sea..anywhere in the world  you are I'll travel..just so you know I'll bust my knuckles, work my fingers to the bone, BREAK MY BACK FOR YOU just to give you everything I am, to prove to you beyond...TO DELIVER ON DEMAND!
Cross my heart guarantee: IF you're my woman, I'm your man!
I'm just being honest with you, always have-always will-always & forever if there's a way I can for [will I ams] until Infinity & Beyond

*NOTE* #LettinGo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...