Skip to main content

I NNNN I AIM

May the power of the words I produce provide works for those who lack strength when needed most:


 
Soo anyway with give-in and to entertain, that my oh well pfffts at all doubts
 
 

1draw Conclusion Conclusion
 

|\/| [= /-\ |\|
 

|_ [= /-\ |\|
 

Let that soak..
 

Effect for no matter whom I forge forth no other matters need pertaining regardless of shameless attempts to tempt and diver my path, my motion remains forward..that's a given even towards to all those into the indulgences of judgment, take heed for as surely as I am to forgive remembrances of the moments stone tossed never lost nor or ever sow longer earth interrelations for real in exchange oft proofs that all it ever takes is one to separate from amongst a million render an experiment falied..
 

|\/| [= /-\ |\|
 

|_ [= /-\ |\|
 

Son of a King slave to none from birth..can I get a ::AMEN::
 

If ya wit me and you with me, you'll feel it too ::AMEN:: ::AMEN::
 

Glory Hallelujah yell out a #SUPERAMEN
 

In your house, in your car, at work, at school...where've you are reach up to the sky and say
 

I LOVE YOU
 

-Salute-
#VoicesHeard
 

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...