Skip to main content

TToL


[UNTITLED]
By Amari L. Williams. If these words I feel could match with the words I think, I am for certain that they would read to you exactly how it feels when I take a chance and branch out. Maybe then you'd understand that while I may not always say it in the way I mean for it to be heard, I am willing to do so for eternity if for nothing more than to prove it you.

What am I rambling about is what keeps my going, the very thing that keeps us all connected. The one piece of evidence I offer to you proof.

The Power of Love as written, lived, and breathed...an excerpt from my daily values. The one thing on this earth that I could count on when I had nothing or no one else in this world to rely on.

I firmly believe that with the power of love, one can.

Every ever and ever every after from dreams to fairytales,
Thick as thieves, tight as knots, through the weeds, a rose born from a rock.

A, (What if I told you?) & B, (What if I showed you) conversation for example.
Would one view affixed to my cast cause an assembly in exclusive concert with my nothing more than my content.

My, love, is such: fulfilling, wonderful, and powerful.

Though I am not the creator, I establish nonetheless. These letters I write are nothing compared to the composition of their character significance.

To hope that you enjoy is an understatement...

For this my offering of pleasure as due per my penance for reveling in your conscious without prior warning, consent, or request.

-Disingenuously Foreword

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...