Skip to main content

All I Know

Step One:  http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1108668Step Two: Read while listening to songs 1-4 (Songs must play in order)
Step Three: Sit back and mid-day groove one
Final Step: TURN THAT ISH UP!!

GiiiiiiiiiYou hold the key to my heartiiiiiiiiiiiirrMy BabyrrrrrrI love yourrrrrrrrrrllllllllllMore & Morellllllllllllll

ALL I KNOW from This
All I want and I care for's throUgh- that's it
So for the rest of my life it's hand to heart ring on finger,
Kiss after kiss no grass grows greener,

Is what it is when I say this shit:
Fuck the rest only make love to the Mrs.
Real talk 365 days and nights,
Who can't love no bitch that ain't his wife,
When I hit them gears she's right by side,
As I make these mills WE paid for life

Saying
All I -all I wanna know
Is you wit(h) that boo?

All I wanna do is
Honor you
All I wanna do is
Love ya too
All I want
Infinity & Beyond
Is to be...with..you

All I wanna do
All I wanna do
All I wanna do is be...with..you

Show of (my) hearts upper level future plans echoed through these words I leave here for you in the present,
On full display my actions dance an unchained melody of enchanting grace,
all I'm ever gonna do for you,
For us,
Is nothing less than that whatever it takes,
To deliver anything for you be my static cling to passion moment by moment,

All I wanna do
All I wanna do
All I wanna do is be...with..you

You all I wanthas true
no bullshit, all perks and bonus
Don't need for another that's richness for the soul what it is - it's just us kids
so for the rest of my days and my nights, through the actions of these words I penand recite

All I wanna do is
Honor you
All I wanna do is
Love ya too
All I want
Infinity & Beyond
Is to be...with..you

All I wanna do
All I wanna do
All I wanna do is be...with..you

All I wanna do is spend
Spend my daily grind on those things that catch your eye
Hermes clutches, closet full of Choos, iPhone diamond (en)crusted when you text me  lazin' by the pool we on top envisioned in my mind
House in the Hills with a maid and'uh butler ON [OFF] Standby
Trunk show full of money for my honey/baby/bunny/boo my one and only AMARI COSIGNING on whateva-foreva as a starter for

 *To My Family: YELL THE FOLLOWING *
TEAMS-WILLIAMS!-BITCH-I-THOUGHT-YOU-KNEW

All I wanna,
All I wanna,
All I wanna ever want to be is he WHO is AMARI ONLY BECAUSE of some chick he's spent the last 14 years trying to deliver the first DREAM they ever SHARED between two.

In the name of all that is good, My IMPRESSION BRIDE is best the without question,
which can only mean on thing:

All I know is I that I am the world's luckiest man!


-dnE ehT-

*Edit note: Only those who have ever been in love will find the rhythm, everyone else feel free to consider this the most incredible riddle written from the mind of the sick..*

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...