Skip to main content

Worst Week Ever




I've never been fired or "let go" because I was too talented, too good, too smart for the job...that is until recently...

I've never experienced such confusion ever in my life..until now...and for the first time ever I do not know what to do...

I allowed the ideas, thoughts, creativity of others to open up all the ideas, thoughts, and creativity I've been holding in for quite sometime..I placed my trust in them, I showed them the real me...and all I got out of it was hurt...hurt because instead allowing me to put my ideas to use and work...they stole them and had others carry them out...I feel so hurt..hurt when the old me would feel anger...a searing pain that I know will take time to recover from...When?

So many ideas I had, so many things I put together..I thought we were a natural fit, a match made in heaven...turns out...My ideas were but I wasn't...I could have made this company an untouchable, incomparable, internationally recognized winner...instead...I'm on the sidelines playbook in hand...the loser...

I fucked up..and I recognize how...I fucked up by falling in love with vision and the possibilities of the distant future, failing to recognize that the roadblocks along the path were laced with C4...*BOOM* in an instant the future is gone and I find myself ears ringing, eyes bleeding scrambling to keep my wits...

So stupid...so stupid I am...I cared more about the opportunities that I thought existed than I did about the money...Maybe I should have just held everything in, maybe I should have just played the assigned role...But for what? For how long?

Maybe if I had...I would still doing something rather than sitting here not doing a damn thing...

For it seems I have failed and fallen once again...But that's cool..I have learned the lesson(s) and am already moving forward on fresh new path.

#WORSTWEEKEVER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...