Skip to main content

Trip

Intro(0:03)

Time to pull ya seat up

Pilot dun turned the light on

Upright positions please, only smoke what you can hold & choke

Headed out of sight

Board a first class flight

Only limits on this trip, is all that we live behind

 

First Verse:

It never gets easy or any fuckin’ better than/being up on stage/thirty-thousand scream n’ hollerin/swear that in that moment my,my,my heart is thirty-thousand/half a world/endless miles and miles away/Who’s Saying This to the world/Dad to La,Nat, and Shay/do this for my girls/damn

Hook:

You won’t see me cause I’m gone/I’m sitting in the skyyyyyyyyy/lookin’ forward to coming home/lookin’ forward to the day I’m home/(half a world a way)/sitting with a first class ticket no joy ride/’cause I’m gone/I’m gone/I’m goooooowwwwwnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee/because I’m gone/I’m gone/’Im goooowwwwwnnnnneeeeee yeeeeaaaaahhh

Second Verse:

Give anything in the world just to deliver upon my word/buy ya anything ya want, ain’t gotta ask it’s yours/daddy’s little princesses, angels, my girls/no higher lift, no better gift/ in this world/soon as I get back/ the best in life yours/just as soon as I return from yet another trip/tearing up this crowd, all the while a bit torn up insidet/hate all the birthdays & plays I always seem to miss/hope that maybe one day you’ll see there was point to all this/yeah rocking out is cool, but never cooler than top down rollin’ with my kids/soon as I get home, Phineas and Ferb  you know it is/promise is just a promise, but a pinkie-swear deal means biz/throw it all away if it ever came to it/fame don’t mean a thing like all the family trips and home movies, hamsters and dogs better than any iced out jewelry/write a million lines just for those moments in time/

Hook:

You can’t see me cause I’m gone/I’m sitting in the skyyyyyyyyy/lookin’ forward to the day/lookin’ forward to the day I’m home/(half a world a way)/sitting with a first class ticket no joy ride/’cause I’m gone/I’m gone/I’m goooooowwwwwnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee/because I’m gone/I’m gone/’Im goooowwwwwnnnnneeeeee yeeeeaaaaahhh

Third Verse:

Placed anywhere on the map, the castle king makes a home/Who’s determined, on a mission to rewrite destiny through songs/build a myself a dynasty using nothing but words/no time to hold back, I give to it the world/lapse of time I rewind back/collapse simple minds, make hot tracks/sellout crowds while never settling for less/blessed with the three gifts, I guess the challenges were just tests/bought into the plan of investing for success/wouldn’t ever think of trading spaces with the next know that played at any speed I still sound the best/everyday I wake I feel like an overnight success/-Gone- from the mind, out the heart and down the arm I state facts yeah I’m gone, yeah I’m gone, but I promise I’ll be back

Hook:

You can’t see me cause I’m gone/I’m sitting in the skyyyyyyyyy/lookin’ forward to the day/lookin’ forward to the day I’m home/(half a world a way)/sitting with a first class ticket no joy ride/’cause I’m gone/I’m gone/I’m goooooowwwwwnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee/because I’m gone/I’m gone/’Im goooowwwwwnnnnneeeeee yeeeeaaaaahhh

 

Outro:

Ladie’s & Gentleman it seems as though we’ve just about reached our crusing altitude, the pilot has turned off the seat beat light, and as of this moment you are free to move about the cabin…As always I’d like to thank you for flying Who’s Saying This Air

Fade:

I’m gone/I’m gone/I’m goooooowwwwwnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee/because I’m gone/I’m gone/’Im goooowwwwwnnnnneeeeee yeeeeaaaaahhh

 

*Special Thanks to: Blind Entertainment @ (www.blindbeats.com) for producing the instrumentals  “I’m Gone” & “I’m Gone w/hook” and making it available for use.

Comments

  1. You have given the girls a reason to say that is my dad once again. You have gone above and beyond anything u have ever done.. That is why we love you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...