Skip to main content

A Jesus Piece

You give your heart and your soul, he will provide you with the rhythm. Hand in hand as we dance, I know that we could never be. Scratch that…KNEW…because before I chose to know, God kept all but one blessing from me.

As I turn my life over to Christ..I can honestly say that, if it’s meant to be, he has already given you my heart. Understand that the same things that make wonderful are what make me simple, and simply stating I think that you and I are unique. With a love that is special. Believe d it or not..I love you and have loved since BEFORE the day that I met you. Because the just before I met you is the day that I laid face down in the dirt and asked God to remove me from this earth, because if I had to go another day without you, another day was something thru which I would not make.

And while I may not know how things with us will end, I do know that we’ve had one hell of a beginning. I say that I’m a writer, but the story that is unfolding before us, is not a story written from within my mind. But from my heart, and all the words that make up all of the parts, are all small bits of an even bigger blessing.

All that I ask is that you accept me for who I am and understand that I can never be anything more that what the I was made to be.

In my heart and in my mind I know that raised thru God, I am the son of the father and will one day be the proud father of a preacher.

The only thing that is missing now Is a son to carry on the Williams name. Which is exactly why I keep telling  you:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2009

    I hope you know what you are doing.I love you.. and well stay strong..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...