Skip to main content

Over and Over, Through and Through

If you can't tell by now..I'm rejoicing!

No apologies!

I've earned this little moment. I've earned this night! It's not much, I didn't become a millionaire. I still have a long way to go. I still have a list to complete. I still have a hardship to get through, I still have to reach stability. I still have to adjust, I still have to adapt, I still have to learn, I still have a long way to go.

I still need a car, I still need a place of my own, I still need repair my credit, I still have to heal, I still have to recover, I still have so much that I have to do. But I've come further than where I started. There is much more building to do, but I'm slowly gathering the tools I need. I have deadlines that I've set, but those deadlines are according to my timeline.

I've gone from feeling as though I had no control, to recognizing that I had the control all along, even when I took my eyes of destination.

It took losing it all by allowing myself to lose focus in order to trust my inner compass to lead me along my journey.

The most important thing for me to do at this point is to not get in the of my own momentum.

Growth is still required. Changes still need to be made. Positive habits need to learned. Negative habits still need to be broken. I'm unafraid to admit that there are several personal improvements to be made. And as long as I have a day on this earth, I'm doing whatever it takes.

I want that life I dreamed of! I want to share that life with the people who at the very least deserve the fruits of my labor. I'm not stopping. I'm not giving up. I'm not going to start doubting now.

My heart gets what my heart wants!



#OverAndOverThroughAndThrough




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pick up the phone

It's funny how we always know one is every truly special to things are no more, until all is history and all we can do is look back and want for more reason for this song is for all those loves and relationships that we may have taken for granted, all the friendships victimized and sacrificed by the failed relationships. Love is a wonderful thing, even when it breaks us down and has us feeling like nothing. Sometimes we place blame on it as for the reason why we do the things we do, sometimes we take it for granted, sometimes...sometimes we are just to blind to see it right before us and end up wishing we could go back in time..sometimes..sometimes we wish we could just:     Intro/Hook: Just wish I could pick up the phone, wanna pick up the phone, scroll through all the names that show and dial the numbers to the one  I used to know, dial the numbers 1-4-3, press send just to let her know, hear her voice let the w

Times When

Time & time again, I find myself so stifled and stuffed, stuck on repeat Stuck on stupid, stupid-stupid me for all times lost spent in thought, fell so deep I fell apart, There are nights when all I can do is think about that life I've always imagined & have always know that I may never have, never have because I'm too afraid to explore, too afraid to explore, because of my history full of failures, There are moments when I wish that I could take it all back, times when I just want to give it all up, hours I wish I could give in, Seconds lead to minutes, minutes lead to hours, hours lead to days, days lead to weeks, weeks lead to months, and months lead to years, yet no matter how much time passes somethings seem as though they may never change, There are days when I wake up & all that I want to do is pack a bag, gather a few belongings and walk out of the door, but I think about you my secret love it's true, Throw it all away, throw away all of