Skip to main content

Pick up the phone

It's funny how we always know one is every truly special to things are no more, until all is history and all we can do is look back and want for more reason for this song is for all those loves and relationships that we may have taken for granted, all the friendships victimized and sacrificed by the failed relationships. Love is a wonderful thing, even when it breaks us down and has us feeling like nothing. Sometimes we place blame on it as for the reason why we do the things we do, sometimes we take it for granted, sometimes...sometimes we are just to blind to see it right before us and end up wishing we could go back in time..sometimes..sometimes we wish we could just:

 
 
Intro/Hook:

Just wish I could pick up the phone, wanna pick up the phone, scroll through all the names that show and dial the numbers to the one  I used to know, dial the numbers 1-4-3, press send just to let her know, hear her voice let the words go, Let my heart flow, start with three words, 8 letters to let her know


Hello Love,
Don't know if it’s the way your face scrolls across my mind, vivid pictures of you always come to mind, takes me-takes me back to those days those times, smooth as the summer rains remembering all the special ways we used to-used to bump and grind, damn how I now I miss those sunny days sit here now tears roll my down from face, close my eyes right now swear the ringing in my ears hear still can hear you ca-calling my name, wonder if you still feel same, feel this pain, I’m hurting across the airwaves just thought I’d call just,just, just to say

 

Hook:
Just had pick up the phone, pick up, pick up the phone, scroll through all the names that show and dial the numbers to the one that means the most, dial the numbers 1-4-3, press send just to let you know, hear your voice let the words go, Let my heart flow, start with three words, I love you before you say a word I'll go

2nd Verse:
Do you remember the time in our lives when anything was everything, seemed we had so much fun, swear with you to my left right was how I did everything, fine wine sweeter than a candy cane, my diamond eyed dove my one piece of heaven hand to hand whenever we touched, my heart gave to you all me, remember all the nights love locked eye to eye face to face making treasured memories now my world so full of storm, no lost for words just listen say nothing as I try to say so much more..

Hook:
Just had pick up the phone, pick up the phone, scroll through all the names that show and dial the numbers to the one that means the most, dial the numbers 1-4-3, press send just to let you know, hear your voice let the words go, Let my heart flow, start with three words, I love you before you say a word I'll go

Outro:

-VOICEMAIL-

“Please leave a message after the tone”

Hey, I know we haven’t spoken in sometime, heard you were getting married today and well I just wanted to call and let get some things off my mind.

I know it’s bad time to say all these things but I felt you had to know that I love you still always and forever I will. Hope that when this message reaches you it brings a smile to your face. Infinity & Beyond to you my love..the one who got away…

Just had pick up the phone, pick up the phone, scroll through all the names that show and dial the numbers to the one that means the most, dial the numbers 1-4-3, press send just to let you know, hear your voice let the words go, Let my heart flow, start with three words, I love you..

Comments

  1. AnonymousJune 07, 2010

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everyone who reads this that the guy that writes these has a talent that will forever be followed. I know that one day someone will finally see that his talent can make him famous. I am waiting for the day that I can say I told you so. and Carry a round a smile bigger then Texas. I love you, and I am sorry for all that I have may said or done.. To Infinity and Beyound

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My XBL Groupie

*Before any of you, my 'regular' readers read this, I want you to know that this post is to address someone who could NEVER mean ANYTHING to me, I just felt that this person needed to be "put in their place", the intention is to bring the humor in the words below, because I think we ALL need someone to LAUGH AT... I write what I feel, I think what I say and I think that what you're thinking about me comes from a collection of words that you'd NEVER SAY. You see, I know that you hate on me as opposed to hate me and I know that you do so knowing that you could never be me. I may never mention you by name because I don't EVER want you to think you've beat me, I just want you to understand that all the silly questions you ask are BENEATH ME...If any of you are reading this and think that this is about you then you've already let me beat you by exposing you as you, see unlike you I don't have to hide who I am, you say that my life's' not wor

What Would You Do?

-“Lay Back” Instrumental by Mister K.A- As you listen this instrumental and you read these words, I want you to feel this shit. I’ve got a lot on my chest, a lot on my mind, and lot that stands in my way. But I’ve never been the type to turn my back, and today…well...I’ve feel I’ve got some things to say. With special respect to the family & friends of Lt. Bret Miller, Lt. Joseph Houston, all those who were killed & injured yesterday at Fort Hood. My heart goes out to you all…friends thru friends..   24Sec Mark- Intro Hook: What would you do? What-what,what would you do? What-what,what would you do, what if it happened to you? 1st Verse: My name is Amari Williams/aka Who’s Saying This/and I admit with all my heart/that I’ll never betray ya/just listen wit ya heart/and you’ll hear what I’m saying/tryin’ ta clear my head of thoughts/negative things that I’m feeling/ May I take a minute/may I take a s