Skip to main content

My Post Performance Interview

I told  a story tonight on Twitter(that’s crazy isn’t it)…and I wanna talk about it like this is my “Post Performance Interview”:

With all the lights and cameras >eeSI< just finished working on something I dreamed about the other night and sat around for two days trying to figure out how to get the word out. I told everyone that I knew to tell everyone that they knew and hoped that the word would spread that way and then WHAM, it hit me…I could tell my story by telling a story on Twitter. See THIS IS HOW BAD I WANT TO TURN MY DREAM INTO REALITY, this is how I get Diddy to want to be on MY Friends List…Are U…-^`->Red - - - - E?

 

Okay so it's that time that I told you about I would tell(lol) you how? you and well I guess we should go ahead and get started.

:One Hundred and Forty Characters at a timeThe best music to write to can be found at www.whossayingthis.blogspot... and YES I know that I keep "Plugging" my page but you should.19 Oh and in case you haven't figured it out the name is: Im2Real2Twitter...Catchy huh?? I wanted "Diddy" but they told me it was taken...ThanxI wonder if it's the craving for attention or the need to feel like we belong that drives some of us to do the things that we do..Like most of you have  been around doing what you love for how long now?? Let me ask you...When was the last time that you felt that you were doing what youdreamed you would be doing one day? I knew when I was a child that one day I would be famous, I knew it even when I wasn't popular, when Iwas just another kid, the one who lived in that one house down the street. The kid that was chose first just because he "l00ked" fast..andwho quietly gave you that look that told you he knew what to do. Hmm…cool, but not popular, known but not famous...damn that reminds me ofWait...What was that Twitter? You mean to tell me that everything you read on Twitter could be fake and JUST MADE UP>..LAERTONSTAHT!!! WHAT!

That’s just how it went in, – the Time and a few other minor adjustmets…’[,|’/\’,..}’..?

So NOW I’m ASKING: Can I PL3A$3 get an Interview?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...