Skip to main content

Quitting On Me…

My ideas have filed for divorce from you, my thoughts, my dreams and my aspirations are all following suite. I’ve decided today not to give up on me…but instead to give up on you. You with your judgment and your ideas on what it is that I am doing. It’s funny because I thought that out of anyone you would be the one most destined to join me on my journey. Forever I will love you and nothing will ever change that, it’s just that at a time when I needed you most, you felt it necessary to turn away from me. What now then my “zebra shirt” will we do know that we both know..that my dreams of a “new reality” were to you both MY DREAM & MY FAULT.

 

There once was a time when I thought the person who was most close to me was in fact the one person who was close to me and I’ve come to realize that while they may not see the world I do, they hope that one day I’ll see my dreams come true. For I am not a perfect man though I may tell stories of a “perfect Time” I am a man nonetheless, and  to be rejected by another human being while I’m giving them my most has taught me a lesson and the lesson is: For anything that you ever hope to accomplish in life and for all that you ever aspire to be… you will NEVER find any better motivation than from looking in the eyes of someone who has lost faith in you. I close with saying “Thank You” to Moo Moo, because without you giving up on me who knows what I’d be doing. And I know that you may not admit it and feel it’s time for me to move on. I’ve come up with something great that I’m about to let the world in on…..

 

To Infinity & Beyond…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Ground to the Throne

Rich. Famous. Powerful Live for all that is destined and designed by the above and the words Rich.Famous.Powerful will guide and shield you,  show you  all the troubles before you could never measure up to what to what He can do, I’m telling you the sum total of those words will mean more to me than any dollar amount could ever show, and just in case your wondering yes I am rich , famous , and above all else yes I will forever be powerful even if my BofA account currently shows current valued worth as $-82.70 , I’m short on this months rent, and my phones are turned off, I could probably feel depressed going on two years without a job, and do to my recent grades worry that my financial aide has been postponed, but I can’t get upset because I’m where I need to be to lift off, ready to make the leap of faith and land on a level others can only dream of Rich. Famous. Powerful. just wait ‘til you see us From the ground to the...

Alone

  Ss-Ss-Sometimes I'm all alone, with these demons, feel 'em watching, Waiting for me to fall, once again, I see 'em plotting, My life is a constant bowl of equal circumstance & conflict, Contemplation of misery or memory confirmation, Held up in the midst of turmoil using joy as my only outlet, In my head I see a gathering of enemies friends and family my end dealt by the same pair of dirty hands that once cared for me, fatal outlook, Heart for you to diagnose in the place your secrets dwell, Laying it all on the line, for mine, give me peace or give me hell, Ss-Ss-Sometimes I’m wanderin', wanderin', wanderin', all alone in this world Fighting with my back against the wall, Against these demons for the throne, I give my all 'till I fall Epee thrusts for ethics cause, I give my best, give my best, give my best for it......:ALL: Forum my epic efforts cryptically, dispensing newly found resolve, without pau...

Tattered & Torn

Intro: True love is so hard to find spend all of our lives blinders on blind leading the blind blindly on the search, search blindly yet seldom find cluelessly searching foolishly amongst fools trapped lost in the spacing of time yet heart steady yearnin’ blind need I remind all of the times we’ve run into it blind, and uncertain simply just a messenger, I message each and everyone searchin need I remind remind you loves rules loves rules need I  be the one to  remind .2. clues  all you blinded fools passing signs without clues I begin, What it do 2 a man I –AMEN-       She say boy take a look at the heart that you’re breakin’ Shattered pictures fall from the walls all the time that we’ve wasted names etched on glass, all the momentary minutes that’ve passed slowly as they pass, time slowly winds back First Verse: his and her wedding cake in fact tomorrow marks the date, June the motherfuckin’ t...